horse for sale

Cheryl Johnson johnsonfamily17@juno.com
I have a horse for sale that would be great for the 2001 or Tevis., He was the 2000 national reserve mileage champion,. He has over 2000 miles and has never been pulled.  He is a one person horse who has only been ridden by my son,who will be going to College soon.  Also my husband broke his neck in an unfortunate accident, and can't ride for at least 8 months.  Our family has too many horses and not enough riders.  Raz Areef is only 9, hes in great shape and he needs to get out there on the trail with the right person., Price negotiable to the right home.Aerc # 29618 .  E-mail us or call if you're interested.  Also this horse will be going to the XP in Shelbourne in June. You can see him there if you're going.  Our phone number is 520)  541-0680 (Arizona number).