For Sale Half Thorougbred-Half Arab Colt

This colt will be 2 August 11th, and he will be gray. He was imprinted at
birth. He has no big name brand bloodlines, but if you want a colt that is
gentle and has been treated with love. This is the colt for you. I'm only
asking $600.00, and I live in east Texas around the Lufkin area. Both parents
are on the premises. Will make a good endurance horse when he gets older.
Just e-mail if interested.
                                                  Laurie
                                          Lkswalkers@aol.com