RE: Water Bucket Shoulder/rotary cuff

Dear Linda,
I think U may be talking about the rotary cuff being damage... poor cowboy's
was surgically repaired about 6 months ago... (still very painful & slow to
recover), now his other shoulder is hurting just as bad.  Cannot bring
himself to even think about having the same surgery on the good (now bad)
shoulder....  they don't get much better on their own however.  I just try
to avoid heavy lifting... even if U have to carry half buckets or string
hoses together or take small  children for slaves.... after 39 years of
age.... be careful... save all those muscles, ligaments, etc for the 100
milers... U'll be glad U did.
djbd

Darolyn Butler-Dial  & Mark Dial  (COWBOY)

             CYPRESS TRAILS EQUESTRIAN CENTER & HORSEMAN VIDEO SHOWCASE

             Proven Endurance Horses for Sale or Lease.

Adventure Trail Rides * Boarding * Training*Lessons *Parties

Represents:   Sharon Saare Saddles, Professional Choice, Advanced Biological
Concepts,  & KM (Human Electrolytes)

ADVOCATE :THE WHOLE HORSE TRIM (Barefootin")

21415 Cypresswood Dr.  Humble, Texas 77338

        Ph:  281 446 7232    Fax 281 446 0113  Toll Free (800) 228 8768

      e mail: darolyn@swbell.net <mailto:darolyn@swbell.net>
http://home.swbell.net/darolyn/