Pyramid Challenge

Tommy Ticktin tygerpines@cs.com
We still have a few slots open for the Pyramid Challenge 25/50 scheduled for June 9 at the Kentucky Horse Park. The ride will start and finish on the steeplechase course and all vet checks will be in the steeplechase course infield. Footing is grass pasture and crop land - water is abundant. Horses and riders will camp in area centrally located to all activities including the Pyramid Society's Egyptian Event. Campground opens at noon on Fri, Jun 8 - vet-in begins at 3PM. Awards ceremony is Sat with dinner provided. HUGE party on Sat night for all competitors - Pyramid Challenge and Egyptian Event.

BC awards will be something very special. They have been donated by the King of Morocco thru the Royal Moroccan Stable. My sources tell me that the awards are authentic ceremonial Arabian saddles.

If you have questions: e-mail: tygerpines@cs.com; fax: 864-486-0012; tel: 864-433-9522

Tommy Ticktin
Ride Manager