Recommend English Saddles for Morgan

I'm a new member to this list (and to distance riding). I'm purchasing a Morgan mare and am looking for some recommendations on saddles for her. I ride English and also plan on doing some dressage and jumping low fences. I do not plan on doing endurance rides but hope to do some competitive trail as well as recreational trail riding with her. She is 15 hands, typey but refined (people unfamiliar with the breed would think she is an Arab or Arab cross).

My previous horse was an Appie and a completely different shape - wide, but not nearly as round as this cute little girl. I searched the archives and got a few leads, but was looking for some more information. I don't have tons of money to spend, but would be willing to search around for a used saddle if it would fit her and me well and work for all the different things we want to do.

If anyone can give me some pointers, I'd appreciate it. Most of the riders I know own TBs or QH types - I'm the only one with a Morgan (or soon to be Morgan owner!). So I've been having a hard time finding help.

Thanks in advance.

--Karen C.