Re: RC: new wed site

At 07:40 PM 5/18/01, dovie pickering dovie @aci.net wrote:
>In the last issue of endurance news there was and ad for a new wed site
>for endurance riding.  Has anyone been able to log on to it?

I went to http://www.endurohorse.com/  Didn't see my ride in there, so sent
them an email about that.  I think that it's pretty interesting site, but
would love to see the addition of at least the region the rides are
in.  Plus sorting would be a nice tool.

Lif Strand
Quemado NM  USA
                           STRAND ENTERPRISES www.fasterhorses.com
HERITAGE ENDURANCE RACE June 9, 2001 - http://www.fasterhorses.com/race.html
   Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
                 Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options