ATTENTION !!! Elk Valley Riders (NE)

debbie zanot darkcat5@yahoo.com
The Elk Valley Ride in Grant, PA. July 14-15 has a new website
address.  www.usachoice.net/elkvalley  email: darkcat5@yahoo.com

Because of our limited parking situation we are asking that you
pre-enter by June 3. A $10. deposit per event will hold your
spot. We have a limit of 135 (total for 50/50 2-100 & 25 clinic)
PLEASE ENTER EARLY so we can plan properly for another fun ride.
If the ride fills by June 3 anyone wanting to ride will be put
a waiting list and called when there are cancellations.

Trails are lookin good! This year we will have a "chuck wagon"
all weekend serving delicious food, and other vendors for your
horse shopping needs.
This ride usually fills fast so lets us know soon if you plan on
coming.
Happy Trails
Gene & Debbie Zanot