Re: RC: women and trail riding

At 02:22 AM 5/17/2001 -0700, Terry Barrall and Felix Rodriguez wrote:
Apologies to men, this is girl-stuff

After reading the thread on women and female-related problems on rides I have to share this link. I have not tried this, but it really seems like a good idea. This is for those of us that try to keep hydrated on a long ride, and find we need to dismount and search for a hidden bush to relieve ourselves...

Check this out: http://www.hotstuff4horses.com/travelmate.htm

Terry B/Salem

I have a woman friend who is an ultra runner.  She uses a device similar to this when she is on her 100 mile runs.  However, she has special handmade running tights, no seam at the crotch, just overlapping flaps that she can open and (with no underwear on) can slip this device in for use.  I don't see how this could possibly work for us who wear underwear and riding tights.

Amber