Travelmates/Women and trailriding

Maddy maddy@hotstuff4horses.com
<The newer version is just ridiculous. After 2 cups of coffee or 3 beers, I am pretty sure 1 inch ain't big enough to collect anything from me. >

You guys are BRUTAL, hahaha! I have nothing on my web-site I don't like and use myself.  When you get older and the knees start to go, you will understand how nice it is not to have to squat to go when out on the trail.  Some imagination, and some mercy, would be much appreciated from you young'ns, but I remember when I was younger, I had little thought for what life would be like as I aged.
See ya on the trail-Maddy ( hotstuff4horses.com )
P.S. Hey, at least I'm still riding,right?!