Women and trail riding

Well, I looked at the product on hotstuff4horses.com and I must say it just cracked me up. The "instrument" is actually a medicine spoon. At least the older model. I know, I have one in my junk drawer from when the kids were little and wouldn't take liquid medicine. The newer version is just ridiculous. After 2 cups of coffee or 3 beers, I am pretty sure 1 inch ain't big enough to collect anything from me. Heck, we have big 'ole cups to pee in at the OB/GYN and it is always a mess. I enjoy being a girl. Really. Lisa Salas, The Odd FArm