Re: RC: Winners & Losers

In a message dated 5/16/01 4:43:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
kathy_mayeda@atce.com writes:

I heard that there were a few people criticizing Heather Bergantz
for taking the last loop at Washoe at an incredibly fast pace

I find it very amusing that some idiot said Heather did not have much
experience.  She has a national championship and a BC and Top Ten at Tevis
and she has almost 8,000 miles in 13 years of riding and has far surpassed
her teacher [me].  My only hope is to beat her to 8,000 miles this year but I
think I am losing the race.  I offered her my best horse for Tevis this year
and have every confidence she will do great and treat him well.  She is one
of the 3 people in the world that I would let ride my horses.

Sounds to me like sour grapes.......If you can't beat them, trash them.

maryben