freedom

carla lawson  robcarla@bellsouth.net
We are on the second week of Freedom. SO far I have seen a change but not much to
go out and spend 24.95 for another two weeks. Its just not economically that great. We
still have some flies around the legs. It has rained a little but after three days after the
application. I saw the fourteen day spray I am thinking it may be better, and economical.
I do however after useing the stuff go wash my hands it feels "weird!" also the horses ran
away as if the stuff was stinging. It didn't seem to harm my hands but they felt rather wierd.
The flies still bother them around the legs but most of the face and back flies are hardly there.
I have noticed that the flies don't seem to bother us when riding. They are on to something but
haven't quite got it down pact yet.

Does anyone ride with flea and tick collars around their ankles? Not the horse the human?
I Have heard this helps. We are overcome with the little twerps this year. Went riding and got of
our horse to rest them a bit and sat down in a nest of them...cleared off about 40 off each other.
Robert and I looked like a bunch of apes pulling them off each other in the field.
Carla (back to work........groan)
Ansata *swish...swat...snap*
Haley (mom what about tying some flyswaters to my tail!)
Rob (how about drenching in alcohol before we ride?)