Re: Re: GPS

> Yes....GARMIN GPSIII+ but you also need to buy the "Mapsource" CD to
> download the USGS Maps for the area you are interested in.  You can't
> have ALL USGS maps loaded simultaneously.

I have Mapsource, and The National Geographic Topo! series computer/GPS
software for Colorado and it's really good, too.

I have screenshots from the software packages Mapsource and Topo! posted on
my site, if you hit these links be warned:  the screenshots are big graphics
and slow to load.  Guess I should load maps from the two different software
packages and post pictures of the GPS display, right?

http://www.redwrench.com/mischorse/GPS/default.htm

(Colorado)