Re: RC: My butt STILL hurts and I'm frustrated!

>Is there any way to re-work a saddle's seat to make the
>twist narrower or at least accommodate one's seatbones
>better?  And is there anybody who can/will do this?  I don't
>know of any good saddlemakers in my area, so don't know
>where to start.

Try a Synergist saddle. I LOVE them . I have rode mine 635 miles this year
and I am never sore or stiff. And lol butt butt feels great . When they make
the saddle they carve out depressents in the tree where your seatbones are,
so they're really custom . Last year I rode 500 miles in 30 days in this
saddle I wasnt never sore , and my horse did great .

      Speed Kills
         Stacie funk