Re: Re: My butt STILL hurts and I'm frustrated!

I rode 50 miles last weekend in my merino sheepskin saver.  It made a world
of difference...last year, I was having trouble in my Big Horn doing 25s!
It didn't do a thing for my shoulders (no power brakes) but I did notice a
big difference in how sore I was NOT compared to last year and having done a
50.  I also wore a pair of those padded tights.  My daughter hates hers.  I
love mine.
Maggie