Fwd: Tailrite magical ointment

---- Begin included message ----

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
661/513-9169 or 661/713-3912

---- Begin included message ----
 Tammy- Thank you again for the great customer service!
I've been pretty happy with the way my horse's scratches are responding, and I'm pretty sure they're not completely cleared up just because he's on 100% pasture and I don't dare bandage him to keep the areas extra clean (if he didn't take the bandages off his pasture mates would!).  I want to tell you that the really amazing change has been to an approx. 8" wire cut (on a hind fetlock) that my gelding got as a yearling (he's 5 now).  It's well healed and has never bothered him since I've had him (2 years), but it's always had a great deal of scar tissue build up and has been pretty obvious.  For the last 2 years, I've put everything on it- pine tar, tea tree oil cream, vitamin e, etc. etc. - in an attempt to reduce the extraneous scar tissue, but nothing has worked.  After 5 days of treatment with your magical ointment, all that extra scar tissue is gone, and his scar is smooth and much less noticable.  I've been extolling the virtues of this stuff, so if you start getting bun!
hes of orders from Salmon or Carmen Idaho, you'll know why!  It also healed up a crack in my hand that I have had for at least 6 weeks in that same 5 days- I put it on while I was treating Kit.

By the way- I have been using Excalibur (the sheath cleaner w/tea tree oil) to remove the crusts associated with Kit's scratches, and it works GREAT!  Completely removes the crusts without having to pick at or torture your horse.  I soap up each ankle (he even got a touch of the stuff on his front black feet), let him sit for about 5-10 minutes, hose them off, dry his legs with papertowels, and apply the ointment.

Thanks again Tammy- and if you want to use me as a testamonial witness, feel free to give out my email address.  I'm totally impressed!  Thanks -  Carol
--

On Wed, 25 Apr 2001 11:58:04
 Trailrite wrote:
>Thank you for the order.