Re: RC: Stirrups

I use EZ Ride stirrups and am very happy with them.  I used to have a severe
problem with nerve damage in my feet, caused by circulation cutoff when
riding long distances.  The stirrups I used to use were too narrow and did
not give enough support and cushioning.  I have no trouble at all anymore.
The EZ Ride stirrups are lightweight (aluminum), 4" wide (maybe 5"), have a
thick pad of dense foam topped with a non-slip material, and are available in
black or brown.  The don't look English, but I find them perfectly compatible
with my English saddle (I have a Sylvan GP from the same company as your
Solstice, and I love it!).  The basic model, without cage or leather covering
costs $65, I think.

Barbara