Re: RC: where to get ex-racehorse arabs?

    As Susan said, it's the money that inclines track people to do as they
do.  Not all Arabs start as 3 year olds either.  Some start as 4 year olds.
I'm not trying to justify what track people do with their horses.  I think
someone wanted to know about purchasing some horses from the track.  As this
time of the year it will be hard as to the fact that the horses aren't going
yet and have not been determined as either to slow or whatever...  By later
in the season horses will be culled as not making the qualifying.  Then you
can find some good athletic horses for sale.

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
661/513-9269