Osceola volunteers

Mountains by H. Leung Stationery from StationeryCentral

Patti:
  I think the most important thing to do as a volunteer is to not get hurt
or insulted.  There are a lot of excited horses and horse owners at some
rides.  When things don't go just right at an "important" ride, some people
get excited.  We will be there with our Canadian accent, so just listen and
you will find us, eh?!
  Connie will be running a PNR station and I will probably be her scribe.
Natalie will probably be running one too, depending on how it is set up.  I
was told to just find the "food lady", or Robin Baxter, and everything will
be alright.  Jean Wonser is supposed to be the manager, but she is riding
the ride so I don't know who is the second in command.  I'm sure someone
will be there to take the blame for anything that goes wrong.  Or maybe that
could be your job.  "Yes, Patti was supposed to do that!"  Has a sort of
ring to it.
  How will we recognize you?  Will you have a whip and spurs on?

 Sherman, riding and driving Morgans in the north Florida backwoods
community of Gainesville