Cloud Nine Saddle Pads

Does anyone use a Cloud Nine Saddle Pad?  If so have you had any problems w/
sore backs, withers?  Was using a Junk Pad w/ a Sports Saddle.  Now 2 seasons
ago I bought a Cloud Nine Saddle Pad.  Last ride season later in the year, I
started noticing we were having sore withers.  Now I do have to set my saddle
back a little to get out of the way of his shoulders and withers ... but
could I be putting it back to far and putting pressure on his withers
somehow?  Savage has huge shoulders along with (what I would consider) huge
withers.  Lets just say I wouldn't want to ride this guy bare back.  Any
suggestions?  I thought of just adding more padding to the front, but I don't
want it to through me off balance.  HELP?????

Thanks
Jinnifer and Savage.