Is anyone near spokane using a BOZ saddle?

mary orosz smeggy3450@aol.com
Thanks everyone for responding to my question about the Boz saddle.  Is there anyone living near Spokane, Washington that uses a Boz saddle?  If I purchased one and it did not fit, I would be out $335.00 for restocking etc. so it really makes me nervous. I would love to be able to try one on my horse. Thanks.
Mary