Re: RC: Re: EN

In a message dated 01/06/2001 9:14:53 AM Pacific Standard Time,
eyler@mindspring.com writes:

<< > I even feel guilty
 > about taking money for my one story (boy, was I surprised) and I just
 might
 > send it back to them after my Wal*Mart bill is paid off.

 You're kidding, right?  Please, please tell us that you're kidding.

If he isn't kidding, this is a reflection on some of the policies of our
recent past Executive Director.  Some people were paid, some were not.  AERC
has not, in the past, been inclined to pay for articles in EN.  It's not
really in our budget, and many extremely qualified writers, such as Susan
Garlinghouse, are not and have never been paid for their contributions.

Barbara