BOZ saddle wanted

Joan Theisen pasolady@mail.com
Would like a used Boz saddle in good condition and reasonably priced for my paso finos.  anyone out there with paso finos using Boz saddles?  what can you tell me about them?  would appreciate any and all info.  you can email me privately at either pasolady@mail.com or luvmypasos@clipclop.com  or you can phone me at 320-203-0828, Central MN - thanks!