Ortho Flex pads

Who sells pads for Ortho Flex saddles? I got a Soft Steel Patriot a few
months ago and could use a spare pad. The one that came with it slides over
the panels and covers the panels and under the saddle flap. I know I could
get one from Ortho-flex but I wanted to check out my options. What works
best, a pad that fits over the flexable panels? Is this called booties? The
pad I have is synthetic but I think cotton or sheepskin would be nicer, its
so humid here. Thanks in advance for the help.

                                            Shelly in DE