Wreck

<<All I can say is I should have had a breast collar on. Take time to
therally check equipment, like making
sure your cinch tight, and never travel back country alone.
I had a vet check Windy out, has a few scrapes but is all right.>>

Well I'm glad the horse is okay, and your head will mend.  I did the same thing, and my mare went bucking into barbed wire, and fell down.  What a mess.  Needless to say, I will never ride without a breast collar again, and she is in "Crupper Training" right now.

Judy