Waterhunt Heroine !! ( It's a girl thing ! )

Way to go Tammy !
  What it all comes down to is that it is only a horse ride, a horse race at
best.  Yes, we all want to do well, but at some point we will most certainly
need a hand.
Most of us have sucked it up and dragged other horses across water, helped a
fallen rider, captured a loose horse.  Be competitive when you need to, but
remember, guilt can make a featherweight into a heavyweight !!  In the end,
there is always Karma !
p.s. See You at Hog Wild, the hotter, the better !