Re: Health Certificates

Here in Montana you can get a 6 month health certificate which is a
reciprocal agreement with some of the surrounding states . Really makes for
less headaches . I don't have my papers handy but I believe the states are
Wyoming , Idaho, and Nevada . Do any of the other states do this ?
                                                     Drin Becker
                                                     Mtn. Region