Where in the World Is Kirsten Loft

Is there a Kirsten Loft in the house?? I just got an inquiry through
horseclassifieds from Kirsten who wants info on Sleipner, my last
gelding son of Hal who belongs to a client and is at my ranch. She wants
him for endurance so I thought she may be a subscriber?
She did not enter her email correctly and there is no address or phone
number. If anyone knows this person, would you please email me privately
so that she does not think I ignored her post.
Thanks!
Bette (PS So far so good--- no viruses from my last post. Looks like
John and Steph have been working overtime, bless their hearts!)
--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of 16.2hh TLA Halynov