1984 - 1995 Ride Results

Hi Mike,

Great job!  Very cool.  I'm impressed.  It's so fun to see
the rides that used to be...

Hey, I have a few rides from this area "on paper" that I
did and saved because... well, it was one of the most
important things that happened in my life at the time.

Because they are from the Almaden area, they probably
have some very interesting people.  (besides me... but I'm
not really me in them because I wasn't married yet...)

I could:

1)  photo copy and send them to you  (easy, probably
could actually get this done)

2)  try to type them into excel or word or something

3)  Only if you are interested.  It's only a few.  Like 3 or 4.

:) - kat
"hey, how 'come you have 150 more miles than show up
in the results database...?"