Viruses

Am I the only one who feels vindicated at the revolting grammar usage employed by the makers of this virus?

"Look to the attachment".  Look to it for what, darling?  Enlightenment?  Religious ecstasy?  Perhaps some idle entertainment?

It has confirmed, in my somewhat addled brain, that people who create these viruses might be monumentally intelligent when it comes to computers, but they are complete idiots when it comes to anything remotely resembling intelligent conversation.

Shoot them, and place them outside as an example to others.

Tracey
(who will probably be blitzed by a hailstorm of the things, now!)