Biltmore refund

Susan wrote
"Hate to be a wet blanket, but there is a waiting list and no one would be
able to go in front of those on it.  Notify RM right away and she will
probably be able to fill your spot so you can get some refund.

Susan K "

"some refund"?? I would think that a person would be able to get a full
refund as long as their spot is filled then RM would not be losing any money
.....right? I'm just curious after the long letter in endurance news about
ride refunds .
                                             Drin Becker
                                             Mtn. Region