MMF Faramir+/ Breeding for sale

A friend of mine won a breeding to MMF Faramir+/ at the AERC  convention.
Unfortunately she can't use it so I am posting it for sale on ridecamp for
her.  He was the Jim Jones winner in 1997 and has numerous IAHA Regional Top
Fives in endurance.  Faramir is a Koszar son who has produced many good
endurance horses, including my gelding Koztarr.  He stands in Tehachapi CA
and the breeding is for live cover only either this season or next season.
Shipped semen will be extra.  His normal stud fee is $700/$500 and she will
sell the breeding for $350 which is a good deal.  If you are interested
contact Dona Schilling at dschilling@sanwabank.com

Marci