From: Merryben@aol.com [mailto:Merryben@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2001 9:41 PM
To: Howard4567@aol.com; ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: Howard Eat Your Heart Out

Hey Howard, guess who is at our ride here in sunny California??????

This should be an interesting ride.  We have 6 world championships
represented.....1 with Sandy Schuler, 3 with Becky Hart and 2 with Valerie
Kanavy.

We will, as it stands now, start 46 50 milers, 8 of them riding the FEI ride,
and 27 LD's.

By the way you LD people who complain about not having your own meetings, we
had someone come to do a presentation for the LD riders and exactly 1 out of
the 27 attended.  Too bad, it was a pretty good talk.

More tomorrow after the ride.  The weather is georgeous, sunny and in the low
to mid 70's......

maryben