Re: RC: housework & horses

Angie! I read your article in trail blazer. That's where I learned to wash dishes properly. Just keep stacking them and add hot soapy water, and they eventually get washed. My husband however, did not find the uproarious  humour in that story!!!  Well, everyone knows, that clipped bridlepaths are really a sign of a very tidy horseperson, so keep doing that. Makes the stable a showplace.   But before anyone gets any wierd ideas about my house, and cats and uncleanliness, I have to admit that I do disinfect the counter where I make food every time, so nobody is gonna get food poisoning from me. No e-coli or salmonella in my potato salad, no sir-ee. So if I ever cook before a ride (ha ha, yeah , as if ), you will all be safe to sample a bite.   Beth