housework

Terry Wooley-Howe, ride manager, once had a tee-shirt printed that said, "Boring women have clean houses." I would like to add to that....."Boring women have clean houses and I am the most interesting woman on the face of this earth." I have a sign that you can see when you enter my living room that says, " You may touch the dust, but please don't write in it." Me and Morticia are having a spider web contest. Bet I win, can sew and dust at the same time.
Evelyn Hartman
Just for horsin-round