housework & horses

I have the three inside/outside dogs (about 220 pounds of dog altogether), 4 horses, a 40-50 hour a week job, a 22 month old son (who has yet to sleep through the night), a spouse who also works full time. . .AND a cleaning lady who comes in every other week.  Even with the cleaning lady, I can't ride as much as I'd like.  I once had someone tell me that to find a really good quality horse you ought to look in the house - if it's clean, pass on the horse.  If you aren't sure you'd want to live there, take the horse home!

Laurie