Re: Do I need 4WD? Dully?

I live here now...don't drive on this stuff when wet...even with 4 wheel you won't get out...been there done that...Cora
----- Original Message -----
From: BMcCrary27@aol.com
To: guest@endurance.net
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2001 9:19 PM
Subject: RC: Do I need 4WD? Dully?

In a message dated 4/27/01 10:40:47 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

Karen, you might point out you live in the desert where rain
soaks into the ground and disappears within a day or two
which might account for you not using the 4WD.

I don't live in Nevada, but I've both attended and managed rides on the NV
desert.  Some of that alkali is just deadly when damp.  It looks dry on top,
and when you drive onto it, you simply bog to the axles or beyond.  Been
there, seen it, and done it!

Barbara