Panacur nightmare

If your horse has edema, and theres exudate being forced through the skin,
it sounds like some sort of poisoning.
Panacur is pretty safe stuff, so I'd look further.

Did the horse have multiple vaccinations within 30 days of the Panacur?
Make sure the bedding isn't hard wood shavings (like walnut).

Someone mentioned laminitis as a side effect of this, and I'd worry about that too.

I had 2 horses poisoned by mycotoxins from cracked corn in 1996 and both
had edema, and a yellowish sticky fluid was forced thru the skin (mare's bag, geldings
sheath and both along the midline). All four hooves showed a "fever ring" from the
episode.
I was lucky.  The gelding was OK in about 10 days, but the mare wasn't really
moving right for 60 days after the incident.

My vet had me give electrolytes 3 times a day so they'd drink to help flush out
their system. All they did was eat drink and pee for 3 days.

Good luck.
Barb