SHINE AND SHINE ONLY

Just got a phone message from our 13 year old daughter who is up there with
friends. She didn't tell me who placed in the 50 miler but DID tell me how
THEY did in the LD - 2nd I BELIEVE was Shel schneider, 2nd was Audrey Adams,
and 3rd Lisa Schneider. The horses are in great shape and thankfully ready to
step up now - a big deal to Audrey and JJ who is just coming back off of a
hoof crack that sidelined her for months. Wish I could have gone but I guess
someone has to work:)!

Anyone else with more info speak right up!