Help horse with dislocated shoulder

 Someone I know has a horse that has had a dislocated shoulder, I told them
not to buy her and now that they got her, her shoulder is either out or very
swollen I have not seen it yet. I am going over there now. I told them to
take her to the vet, but its after hours and they have no money. So now they
have ask me to help, I know this is a nightmare, any advice?