On-line services back up plus ride info from 1984-1995

The on-line services are back up now - hopefully no more problems with the server for
a while.

http://www.doublejoy.com/erol/RideResults/

You can also see what we have on-line so far with the ride results from 1984-1995.  This has been
a difficult project getting the data out of the old office software and is still a work in progress.

Bob Morris has provided the motivation and some of the s/w work.  Russ Humphrey has provided
the major part of the s/w work getting it  on-line.

You can reach it from the calendar and from the ride results pulldown menu.

Now for the things we don't have finished yet.

1.  No placings - only order of finish and ride time.  No points.  Will have those later.  So
no miles showing in totals yet.

2.  No BC info in horse summaries yet.

3.  link from horse/rider history to ride not operational yet for old rides. reach the ride
from the calendar or ride results.

4.  sometimes the date didn't come thru on the ride - these were placed on Jan 1 of the
year until we get them corrected from the old yearbooks.

5.  some rides contained no info.  may not show up yet.

6.  There were lots of name changes - especially among women who married or divorced.
We may not have all of these yet. Horses sometimes had nicknames.

Please do NOT call the office on anything you see in the 1984-1995 data - it is still
in progress.

It's interesting to see the old rides with Trilby in the top 5 and managers like F. W. Duck.

Mike