Re: Beet Pulp - again

Hi Angie -

I'm not sure if this will help but if there's a Purina dealer in your town,
they can get Complete Advantage which is beet pulp based.  It does include
some other stuff.  Someone else on the list can probably give more
details...

Also, if a store in your town carries Calf Manna products, they may be able
to order BP in for you.  I buy Calf Manna branded beet pulp pellets.  I like
their brand as the pellets dissolve faster than some others I've used.
Their bags are also free from the junk I've found in other brands (sticks,
pebbles, etc.).

Hope this helps!