Still Horse Hunting

Talking about horse hunting, I'm still looking. Also helping a friend shop.
I haven't the time or money to look outside my immediate area so PLEASE
don't email me about horses half way across the country. I don't buy horses
long distance, sight unseen. Horses need to be in the MID-ATLANTIC area.
Preferably in MD, VA, PA, or DE. Looking for an endurance prospect, purebred
or half-bred,  ideally in the 4-8 yr range, 15 hands+. Training level not
important. Prefer a racy type conformation, longer back, longer hip, real
withers, narrower deeper barrel. No table top backs need apply. My hips
can't take a really wide back any more. If you know any breeders or friends
that have sale horses please let me know. If you emailed me before about
"local" horses please get back to me again. I have a mare pining away at
home, desperately needing a companion to help eat all that spring grass.
Would consider leasing a horse also.

Bonnie Snodgrass

(301)246-4934
Maryland