Re: RC: Looking for OF stirrup strap fleece covers

Hi Deanna (& all)

I use sheepskin/wool seatbelt covers.   They are the right diameter, have
velcro along the length, and come in a few colors.  I got black, since my ZES
is black, but they are also in gray, "natural" and a brownish shade.   At
first they were a bit bulky, until I rode them a few times and the fuzz
packed down.

pat farmer