Wyoming section of XP 2001

Cindy Collins ccollins@park6.k12.wy.us
I will be riding the Wyoming section ~June 24-July 7th of the XP 2001.  I am looking for a team with an extra sleeping spot and room for two horses that I could join up with.  I would bring my own food, bedding, horse feed and share expenses for gasoline throughout that section. I would also help with any other appropriate expenses.   I just incurred an emergency vet bill that has set me back  for a while!  I am an experienced endurance/multi-day rider with 6,500 miles and should not be a burden to a crew.  If anyone can help me out, please email me directly ccollins@park6.k12.wy.us or call 307-527-5151.  Thanks!  Cindy