Re: ridecamp-d Digest V01 #517

A good free anti-virus program, Innoculate-IT Personal Edition,  is
available at:

www.antivirus.cai.com

They make Innoculan and some other very good products.

My husband says a good free firewall is available at

zonealarm.com

It's amazing ridecamp is suddenly having all these virus problems!

And for that horsey reference, after two years out of the saddle due to
auto accident injuries, I will start riding again next week, taking it
slow. I have 3 six-year-old mares and after I get going riding a
friend's dead broke 23-year-old horse, I will be deciding over the next
year which one I am most comfortable riding and hope to be ready next
year to start some competing. The other two I will sell, but it will be
very hard to choose and very hard to let them go.

And thanks to all who replied to my Gatorade post. My husband stopped
drinking it and has improved noticeably.

Susan Felker
Black Ridge Arabians