Re: RC: Virus ID from Vickie Smith

At 10:49 AM -0400 4/24/01, ReposMoral@aol.com wrote:
>I didn't see any information on what to do if you use a macintosh.  Am I to
>assume that it just doesn't work on macs?

Macs can be carriers but they can't be infected by these viruses.

Apart from the now rarely-seen AutoStart worm and SevenDust, and the
annoying Word macro viruses, there's not much to be worried about for
Mac owners.  Less than 40 types and strains since the Mac's invention
in 1984.

Lynne
Mac rent-a-geek