Re: RC: virus on ridecamp?

In a message dated 4/23/01 11:56:33 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
ribbitttreefrog@yahoo.com writes:

I'm getting messages from a Vickie Smith with 20K
attachments, too many so I haven't opened any, we have
virus scanners but just checking on these e-mails as they
look suspicious to me. Anyone out there having a problem
with them?

Me too!  Anybody know what's up?  I haven't opened any either, but I wish
they'd stop coming!

Sylvia