Fwd: RC: Hog Wild Ride PS

Moderate to Difficult I would say. The footing is good, most of the ride is
on nice trails and jeep roads, some places you need to watch your trail in
technical areas but not throughout the 25 loops. This ride is mostly rated by
my opinion because of the fact of a lot of ups and downs. That might answer
your question.
Charlene

Trail-Rite Training Center

---- Begin included message ----
Moderate to Difficult I would say. The footing is good, most of the ride is
on nice trails and jeep roads, some places you need to watch your tail in
technical areas but not throught the 25 loop. This ride is mostly rated by my

---- End included message ----