the edge Wife kid and me howard

Jan Mills Kennedy jmkennedy@netonecom.net
Been reading with much interest the edge re:Dane Frazier. He vets a ride here in Michigan and I've ridden under him as well as worked with him . He is a Super vet and truly has the horses wefare in mind and makes that same speech here. It gets the riders attention and makes everyone THINK before they do something stupid We all have 'been there' getting cought up in the moment and push our horse maybe a bit too much..if you haven't then you are one of the lucky ones or maybe not as competitive as some of us. Along with age comes wisdom and even tho we get that adrenaline rush and competitive attitude we remember Dane's words and pull back a bit..He is one of MY favorite vets and uses the utmost caution on a horse's condition before he allows anyone to go on at a check...Love your stories Howard..keep it up I too have had chills listening to the pre ride talk by Dane Appy Trails Jan In Michigan..